Saturday, March 03, 2007

Faaaaaaaaalllliiiiiinnnnnng!

I'm falling for that man.

We went out for dinner last night after a bit of kerfuffle (mostly inside my own mind, and I later found out, inside his). He thanked me for my patience with him, and told me that he's fearful and finds himself thinking that he feels nothing for me when we're apart, but then sees me and wants to nibble on my ears and that our connection is very strong. And that I would be fine to take to the mayor's house. He says that in most cases, he would have run in the other direction by now. He mentioned some of this baggage. I feel....that it's really worth it. He's very wonderful. It's also nice to know that I'm not the only one who is terrified.
It's curious that I keep falling for charming boys who really like me but are terrified of relationships. Grant. Sasan. Jay. Now this feller. What's that about?

Comments:
And it's bee-yoo-tiful to watch...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

you're sooo good lookin'