Sunday, February 25, 2007

I Want To Go To New York

From New York Magazine
Questions for Sunhwa Chung, Artistic Director Ko-Ryo Dance Theater, NYC


Does being a dancer affect your fashion choices?
Yes, definitely. We’re struggling all the time, but in a good way. There is a passion in transforming your body, and when you wear clothes, you need the freedom to express the passion.

How do you create a new dance?
Everything is inspired by my daily life. Maybe later I will make a dance about how I met you guys on the street today. That could be quite inspiring. The photographer was asking me to do very elegant movements, and I was really depressed before the picture, but afterward I thought, This was dance therapy!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

you're sooo good lookin'